This armchair wonderfully complements almost any decorating style: contemporary, traditional, mid-century modern, retro, rustic and industrial chic. Handsomely handcrafted using high-quality materials, this armchair couples a luxuriously soft dark grey velvet upholstery with rich walnut-finished acacia hardwood.
The curved cushion seat is molded for ultimate comfort while the hand-upholstered seat showcases delicate stitchwork, antique bronze nail trim, and deconstructed back that exude European charm worthy of a French Chateau.
The curved back and armrests creates a warm and inviting space, making this chair perfect for living areas or dining rooms. This beautiful easy chair is great for drifting away with your favorite novel or engaging in long conversations with close friends.
- Design makes it great as a dining chair or easy chair
- Easily integrates with many decorating themes and styles
- Luxuriously soft dark grey velvet upholstery
- Deconstructed back with exposed wood frame and burlap covering
- Solid acacia hardwood frame and legs with dark walnut finish and lots of character
- Antique bronze nail accented trim and hand-stitched upholstery
- Extremely comfortable and inviting
Dimensions (inches): 25L x 24W x 34.5H
Seat Height: 18.5"
Seat Depth: 19"
Arm Height (from seat): 7.5"
Net weight 31 lbs.
Gear assemblies work together to form these unique cast iron bookends, making them a perfect gift for the steampunk lover....
This beautiful, modern crystal chandelier with its chrome lamp shades will look remarkable in any dining or living area. Handcrafted...
Get swallowed up by the luxury of this Jacobsen-inspired aviator egg chair. This beautifully designed chair comes with genuine top-grain...
Hunters - or just dog lovers - are sure to take a liking to these unique bird dog bookends created...