Established during the US Industrial Revolution, Otis Steel was a crucial part in Cleveland's manufacturing history from 1875 to 1942. Inspired by the distinctive industrial lines characteristic of the gantry pivots and furnace-ladle arms of the Otis metal-works factory, the muscular cast-iron base provides a robust foundation for this handcrafted, adjustable-height industrial dining table or desk. The base moves smoothly through a range of 29.5 to 39.5 inches - dining to pub height - via a hand crank that we've introduced into the design. (For overall height with tabletop installed, add 1-2.5 inches to base height.) Features:
- Sturdy solid cast iron and steel base
- Height adjustable from 30 to 40 inches via hand cranked gear mechanism
- Heavy-duty iron-wheel casters for easy mobility
- Each base end is embossed with "OTIS STEEL"
- Base Size (inches) 60Lx24Wx29.5-39.5H
- Net Weight 285 lbs.
- Solid smooth finish cast iron casters use a vintage style manual lock to lock wheels in place.
Our two-rod hairpin legs await your choice for a table top. Made of sturdy, half-inch diameter solid, cold-rolled steel that...
Our three-rod hairpin legs are made of sturdy, heavy-duty 1/2-inch diameter solid, cold-rolled steel that is electro-coated in brass. Set...
Awhile back, we came across a vintage Chandler & Price printing press and were inspired by its heavy iron base...
Cast iron and steel come together to form this clean, industrial eye-grabber. The valve wheel crank effortlessly raises and lowers...