Inspired by the iconic curves seen in workbench and table bases from the early 1900s, Rustic Deco is proud to offer our Shoemaker adjustable dining table. St. Louis was at the heart of the United States' shoemaking industry during the industrial revolution, compelling us to include "St. Louis, USA" on the table's embossing.
The Shoemaker base is handcrafted from cast iron and sits sturdily under a solid reclaimed hardwood top that is a healthy 2.5 inches thick. With a handy adjustable-height range of 11 inches, it's easy to crank this table to the height you desire - dining, counter or bar. Features:
- Rustic textured reclaimed wood top with mahogany finish
- Heavy-duty construction with solid iron base and steel rods
- Hand-cranked, height adjustable top
- Vintage industrial styling and flair
- Cast iron base is embossed with St. Louis, USA
- Overall dimensions (inches): L80xW40xH30-41
- Base Dimensions (inches): 57L x 21W
- Net weight 376 lbs.
Inspired by the deep and iconic history of the ironclad ships, Rustic Deco is proud to offer this exclusive industrial...
The cast-iron base of the Harvester industrial-style communal dining table sits sturdily under a solid hardwood acacia top that measures...
The cast-iron base of the Harvester industrial-style desk sits sturdily under an elegant white Calacutta marble top that measures a hefty...
The cast-iron base of the Harvester industrial-style desk sits sturdily under a solid acacia hardwood top that measures a hefty...