Established during the US Industrial Revolution, Otis Steel was a crucial part in Cleveland's manufacturing history from 1875 to 1942. Inspired by the distinctive industrial lines characteristic of the gantry pivots and furnace-ladle arms of the Otis metal-works factory, the muscular cast-iron base provides a robust foundation for this handcrafted, adjustable-height industrial dining table or desk. The base moves smoothly through a range of 29.5 to 39.5 inches - dining to pub height - via a hand crank that we've introduced into the design. (For overall height with tabletop installed, add 1-2.5 inches to base height.) Features:
- Solid rustic reclaimed hardwood top in with an ebony finish (2.5" thick top)
- Sealed with scratch-resistant topcoat
- Sturdy solid cast iron and steel base
- Height adjustable from 31 to 41 inches via hand cranked gear mechanism
- Heavy-duty iron-wheel casters for easy mobility
- Each base end is embossed with "OTIS STEEL"
- Overall Dimensions (inches) 80Lx40Wx31-41H
- Base Size (inches) 60Lx24Wx29.5-39.5H
- Net Weight 360 lbs.
- Solid smooth finish cast iron casters use a vintage style manual lock to lock wheels in place.
Our 16-inch, two-rod hairpin legs are made from cold-rolled, chrome-plated solid carbon steel. They are 1/2-inch diameter, compared to 3/8"...
Our 16-inch, two-rod hairpin legs are made from cold-rolled, chrome-plated solid carbon steel and feature a mid-century modern incline. They...
Ergonomic with vintage industrial styling, this height-adjustable desk comes with 70x30" tempered clear glass top and features a solid cast...
Designed to create a sense of motion, our Zing bar chair delivers industrial charm with its solid high-gauged carbon steel...