Get swallowed up by the luxury of this Jacobsen-inspired aviator egg chair variant. It features an amazingly comfortable Danish-influenced headrest that complements its retro mid-century modern character.
This beautifully designed office chair comes with premium top-grain black leather embellished with plush diamond-patterned stitching.
Each chair is handcrafted using aviation-grade riveted aluminum to simulate the outer skin of WWII aircraft. It also boasts a cast aluminum alloy base, swivel seat, and heavy-duty removable casters. With the casters removed, it quickly converts into a stunning lounge chair.
- Genuine top-grain black leather with plush diamond-pattern stitching
- Stress-reliving ergonomic headrest
- Extremely comfortable seat and back cushioning
- Polished aluminum-alloy base
- High-quality solid aluminum casters (removable)
- Doubles as a lounge chair (just remove the casters)
- High-quality aluminum carapace with panel-patterned rivets
- No assembly required
- Weight capacity: 340 lbs.
Dimensions (inches): 34W x 32D x 46H.
Seat Height 20 inches
Seat Depth 19 inches
---- Product Care: Wipe with a clean cloth and mild soap, when needed.
*Be sure to see a wide selection of companion aviation pieces in our online store.
Hunting enthusiasts and admirers of wildlife are sure to be excited by these deer head bookends made from cast iron....
Character and style don't come at the cost of function in the design of this impressive drafting desk. Simple yet...
For those with a love of all things equestrian, these cast iron bookends of rearing horses are sure to please. ...
Our two-rod hairpin legs await your choice for a table top. Made of sturdy, half-inch diameter solid, cold-rolled steel that...