Inspired by the amazing machining done during the heyday of the Industrial Revolution, our KNOX table combines cast iron and steel to form a clean industrial eye-grabber. The valve-wheel crank effortlessly raises and lowers the tabletop through an 11-inch range, allowing quick transformation from a seating-height conference table to a pub-height communal table with just a few turns.
The versatility of this well-built table makes it perfect for offices and other gathering places seeking to optimize space via multi-functional furniture. Handcrafted from cast-iron and carbon steel, the strikingly handsome all-metal base has a distressed black finish and comes with a matching acrylic-sealed steel top.
We are located in Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee, and we created this unique all-metal design and embossed it KNOX to reflect our love of the area.
Dimensions (inches): 120L x 48W x 31-42H.
- Solid Acacia Wood Tabletop in Ebony stain and measures 2.25” thick.
- Industrial Knox communal table adjusts from seating height to standing height.
- Distressed black all-metal base
- Solid cast-iron adjustable handle and crank system.
- High-grade carbon steel base.
- Net weight 478 lbs.