Are you looking for unique furniture? Here you have it! A “reclaimed” vintage motorcycle re-purposed into a functional bar cart that will absolutely spark conversation. You might be able to find similar upcycled bikes on other websites, but keep these features in mind when you compare. Distinguishing characteristics:
- Authentic black metal frame with crash bars.
- Authentic rubber Sport tires plus front and real fenders.
- Original engine casing and fuel tank. (Most others have been "gutted".)
- Original headlamp, fog lights and taillight.
- Original handlebars, fork, rear sprocket, license plate holder, suspension and shock absorbers.
- Its 110 inches long! Most others are around 86 inches.
This vintage bike has been outfitted with a center console with two multi-functional shelves plus an auxiliary shelf over the back wheel. We added a Provincial-stained solid Acacia hardwood tabletop sealed with a smooth durable finish. Four casters ensure this one-of-a-kind bar stays well balanced and mobile.
Dimensions (inches): 110L X 26W X41T
Net weight 294 lbs.
Inspired by the 1916 V-Twin Indian Motorcycle racer, authentic vintage parts from various sources have been masterfully recycled to create...
Perfect for the vintage aircraft enthusiast, our abstract propeller desk clock is a tribute to the original turbo-prop engines of...
Whether needed at a counter or at a bar, this vintage-style industrial stool delivers with its 18.5-to-31-inch adjustable height range...
Inspired by the amazing machining done during the heyday of the American Industrial Revolution, cast and wrought iron come together...