Inspired by antique Grand Prix racers from the very early 1900's, we wanted to provide our customers with something very unique and very special. Developed from classic cars we saw on exhibit while living in Daytona Beach, Florida, this wonderfully constructed retro speedster turned bar is handcrafted from high-quality sheet metal and reclaimed hardwood. Handsomely detailed with a distressed black finish, this beauty comes with working headlights, spoked wheels, inflatable rubber tires, acrylic windshield plus many other features.
- Rustic reclaimed hardwood seat for use as extra storage or for service area
- Functional table top integrated for serving or display (30x16.5")
- Distressed reclaimed hardwood ebony-toned finish on seat and tabletop
- Engine compartment glass holders (fit up to 12 glasses) with 52x16" worth of storage space
- Distressed black finish on metal, sealed matte metal surface
- Working Headlights with switch (uses standard 110V outlet)
- Engine pipes to store wine bottles
- Full-size vintage-style car chassis
- Rotating wheels for mobility
- Clear acrylic windshield
**** Adult use only. Not a toy ***
Dimensions (inches): 95Lx30Wx41H
Weight: 207 lbs.
Inspired by the 1914 Harley Davidson Motor Bike, authentic vintage parts from various sources have been masterfully recycled to create...
Custom designed by Rustic Deco, this metal storage cabinet is very unique and eye-catching. The front end of a vintage...
We pleased to offer our VW Bus Bar at 1:2 scale based on Volkswagon's 1969 Flower-child icon. This replica holds...
Are you looking for unique furniture? Here you have it! A “reclaimed” vintage motorcycle re-purposed into a functional bar cart...