This striking industrial-style writing table comes with a durable pewter-gray finish sealed steel metal top with riveted sides atop an adjustable-height metal base. This unique vintage-style writing table ergonomically adjusts from 31-41 inches (sitting height to standing height).
- Heavy 2-inch thick tabletop covered with 14-gauge steel and finished in distressed gray/black under a durable clear satin acrylic sealant
- Durable cast-iron and steel base with distressed finish
- Industrial-style hand-crank mechanism for height adjustment
- Dimensions (inches): 65W x 36D x 31-41H
- Base Size (inches): 48W x 28.5D (58 inches wide with crank handles)
- Net Weight 270 lbs.
Named for its unique crescent-shaped iron base, we designed this industrial drafting desk by drawing on manufacturing themes from the Machine Age of the early 1900s. The iron hand crank allows you to raise and lower the table easily and smoothly through a full 10-inch range, so it can function as a traditional writing desk, dining table or standing workbench. This magnificent piece is the perfect addition for urban lofts, small dining areas, or home offices. We've added our trademark, "Rustic Deco", to the base plate, so you can be assured it is durable and well-built.