This very rugged console cabinet is constructed from quality steel, iron and solid hardwood creating a very impressive mobile storage unit. As a bar cart, it is absolutely stunning and would impressively enhance any industrial or vintage theme. Comes with dark distressed iron finish and ebony-toned hardwood top. Features:
- Cast iron wheels with pole chain manual lock
- Cast iron handles and wheels, steel frame, shelves, and doors
- Solid.1 .5" thick acacia hardwood top with smooth matte ebony finish
- Two shelves, no partition (one long interior shelf)
- Four doors with magnetic closure (option locks per request; added fee)
Dimensions (inches): 64Lx19Dx33H
Net weight 193 lbs.
Inspired by the 1916 V-Twin Indian Motorcycle racer, authentic vintage parts from various sources have been masterfully recycled to create...
Perfect for the vintage aircraft enthusiast, our abstract propeller desk clock is a tribute to the original turbo-prop engines of...
Whether needed at a counter or at a bar, this vintage-style industrial stool delivers with its 18.5-to-31-inch adjustable height range...
Inspired by the amazing machining done during the heyday of the American Industrial Revolution, cast and wrought iron come together...