Established during the US Industrial Revolution, Otis Steel was a crucial part in Cleveland's manufacturing history from 1875 to 1942. Inspired by the distinctive industrial lines characteristic of the gantry pivots and furnace-ladle arms of the Otis metal-works factory, the muscular cast-iron base provides a robust foundation for this handcrafted, adjustable-height industrial dining table or desk. The base moves smoothly through a range of 29.5 to 39.5 inches - dining to pub height - via a hand crank that we've introduced into the design. (For overall height with tabletop installed, add 1-2.5 inches to base height.) Features:
- Solid hardwood acacia top with a smooth provincial finish (2.5" thick top)
- Sealed with scratch-resistant topcoat
- Sturdy solid cast iron and steel base
- Height adjustable from 31 to 41 inches via hand cranked gear mechanism
- Heavy-duty iron-wheel casters for easy mobility
- Each base end is embossed with "OTIS STEEL"
- Overall Dimensions (inches) 80Lx40Wx31-41H
- Base Size (inches) 60Lx24Wx29.5-39.5H
- Net Weight 360 lbs.
- Solid smooth finish cast iron casters use a vintage style manual lock to lock wheels in place.
Inspired by the 1916 V-Twin Indian Motorcycle racer, authentic vintage parts from various sources have been masterfully recycled to create...
Perfect for the vintage aircraft enthusiast, our abstract propeller desk clock is a tribute to the original turbo-prop engines of...
Whether needed at a counter or at a bar, this vintage-style industrial stool delivers with its 18.5-to-31-inch adjustable height range...
Inspired by the amazing machining done during the heyday of the American Industrial Revolution, cast and wrought iron come together...