Inspired by the iconic curves seen in workbench and table bases from the early 1900s, Rustic Deco is proud to offer our Shoemaker adjustable dining table. St. Louis was at the heart of the United States' shoemaking industry during the industrial revolution, compelling us to include "St. Louis, USA" on the table's embossing.
The Shoemaker base is handcrafted from cast iron and sits sturdily under a solid reclaimed hardwood top that is a healthy 2.5 inches thick. With a handy adjustable-height range of 11 inches, it's easy to crank this table to the height you desire - dining, counter or bar. Features:
- Rustic textured reclaimed wood top with mahogany finish
- Heavy-duty construction with solid iron base and steel rods
- Hand-cranked, height adjustable top
- Vintage industrial styling and flair
- Cast iron base is embossed with St. Louis, USA
- Overall dimensions (inches): L80xW40xH30-41
- Base Dimensions (inches): 57L x 21W
- Net weight 376 lbs.
Inspired by the 1916 V-Twin Indian Motorcycle racer, authentic vintage parts from various sources have been masterfully recycled to create...
Perfect for the vintage aircraft enthusiast, our abstract propeller desk clock is a tribute to the original turbo-prop engines of...
Whether needed at a counter or at a bar, this vintage-style industrial stool delivers with its 18.5-to-31-inch adjustable height range...
Inspired by the amazing machining done during the heyday of the American Industrial Revolution, cast and wrought iron come together...