This striking industrial-style drafting table has been carefully handcrafted from natural stone Calcutta marble atop an adjustable-height metal base. This unique vintage-style writing table ergonomically adjusts from 31-41 inches (sitting height to standing height).
- Polished and sealed white marble tabletop measures 1.25 inches thick with a 2.25-inch framed border
- Durable cast-iron and steel base with distressed finish
- Industrial-style hand-crank mechanism for height adjustment
- Dimensions (inches): 70W x 36D x 31-41H.
- Base Size (inches): 48W x 28.5D (58 inches wide with crank handles)
- Net Weight 403 lbs.
Named for its unique crescent-shaped iron base, we designed this industrial drafting desk by drawing on manufacturing themes from the Machine Age of the early 1900s. The iron hand crank allows you to raise and lower the table easily and smoothly through a full 10-inch range, so it can function as a traditional writing desk, dining table or standing workbench. With its marble-top elegance, this magnificent piece is the perfect addition for urban lofts, small dining areas, or home offices. We've added our trademark, "Rustic Deco", to the base plate, so you can be assured it is durable and well-built.